Educate your employees so that your company does not become one of the statistics below:
- Up from three trillion a year ago, cyber-crime damages will cost the world $6 trillion annually by the year 2021.
- Each year, one in three Americans is affected by hacker attacks that occur every 39 seconds.
- Ransomware is a type of software that holds data hostage until a ransom is paid and is currently the most dominant cyber security event. https://info.fourwindsnetworkservices.com/blog/ransomware-attacks-are-inevitable-being-vulnerable-doesnt-have-to-be
- Phishing emails that appear to come from reputable individuals or companies have initiated 91% of the cyber attacks in 2017. https://info.fourwindsnetworkservices.com/blog/protect-your-business-and-your-customers-by-educating-your-front-line; https://info.fourwindsnetworkservices.com/blog/10-reasons-to-educate-your-front-line-in-cyber-security-part-2
- Scary numbers: 3,809,448 records have been stolen from breaches every day since 2013 (that breaks down to 158,727/hour, 2,645/minute and 44/second).
Don’t be tricked this Halloween! Call or visit Four Winds at 941.315.2380 https://fourwindsnetworkservices.com